Location UK / Northern Ireland
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £50000 - 60000
Updated 2 weeks ago
LINUX PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEER. NEW US CYBER SECURITY BUSINESS TO BELFAST
NO SHIFTS – STANDARD WORKING HOURS
PRODUCT SUPPORT JUNIOR – PRINCIPAL LEVELS
HAYWARD HAWK is pleased to be partnering with one of the most exciting US Cyber Security companies to set up operations in Belfast this year. The Site Lead has one of the strongest track records for staff retention within NI and pushing successful candidates forward in their career. The client is well established within the Cyber Security field coupled with global offices.
The site lead has already secured a number of Northern Irelands Top Technologists to join them on the Belfast journey.
– Provide technical support services for customers, partners and prospects.
– Support a range of business and mission-critical security products deployed in major companies from various business sectors .
– Resolve technical issues with the product, respond on product-related questions, assist with product deployments
– BSc. degree in Computer Science or related field
– Extensive experience within a support environment
– Experience with Network sniffers (Wireshark, snort,tcpdump)
– Experience with Unix / Linux
– Database knowledge ideally Oracle, SQL and MSSQL)
– Desirable to have but not essential advanced certifications such as CISSP/CCNP/DBA etc.
– Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
– You must be a team player who believes knowledge is power and enjoys sharing their knowledge and experience with your peers.
– Challenging role where you will have the chance to genuinely influence change
– Top salary, full benefits package, and bonus
– Genuine career progression
For Further information on this vacancy, or any other technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Christopher Ryan in the strictest of confidence on 02895 902688