Local top tier firm. Excellent team and progression. Competitive package.
Our client, a top tier local law firm are seeking an experienced legal secretary to join their busy team.
Great role for someone looking to build upon their experience in the property sector and to work alongside specialised lawyers in the market.
Your new role;
- Secretarial Skills – Follow correct procedures, instructions and protocols.
- To access and print hard copy reports, correspondence and documents.
- Ideally you will have experience in the property sector and experience of undergoing deeds and property searches,
- To deal accurately with filing – Storage and retrieval of client files in line with the department’s filing systems Communication,
- Administration – To use the photocopying equipment to achieve copies of the correct standard in line with the firm’s and department’s requirements.
- Additional Duties – To prepare and serve refreshments as and when required to clients and/or lawyers when required. To ensure the confidentiality and security of all practice and client’s documentation and/or information.
- Requirements – Flexible attitude towards working practices and ability to adapt style as required – Confident in their own abilities and in their approach – Team player – To be approachable and responsive to both colleagues and clients.
- To be accountable and straightforward – To be professional and courteous in all dealings – Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Hunter Savage are a leading niche legal recruitment firm based in Belfast. All of the consultants are experts within the legal field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
Should you be interested in applying for this role please contact Declan Frith.