Legal Professional / ISDA, Belfast. Growing Financial services Company
Associate. Legal Professional / Solicitor. Belfast. Growing finance Company.
We are currently seeking qualified solicitors and legal professionals to work within a growing financial services company in Belfast City Centre.
This would suit a qualified solicitor or legal professional who either has previously worked in financial services environment or are interested in working within this field.
- Manage and implement derivatives documentation requirements for a regional client base
- Draft, negotiate and arrange execution of ISDA Master Agreements and CSAs, futures agreements, execution agreements, listed options agreements and other derivatives legal agreements to onboard firm’s EMEA and US clients
- Advise and coordinate with trading desks, client relationship teams, risk management and legal to resolve various derivatives-related issues
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders on client launches and priorities
- Ensure appropriate documentation is in place in order to meet Day-1 trading requirements
- Ensure timely execution of all documents
- Negotiate OTC derivatives clearing documents to enable compliance with Dodd-Frank/EMIR requirements
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Professional with experience of drafting and negotiating contracts, working knowledge of ISDA/CSA with regards to equity products, working knowledge of prime brokerage, the derivatives market and financial services industry
- Knowledge of the derivatives market and the financial services industry
- Experience of working for an investment bank or asset manager is desirable
- Knowledge of regulations affecting the derivatives market (Dodd-Frank, EMIR) is a plus
- French or German language skills are desirable, but not essential
- Self-starter with a proactive approach and ability to work without supervision
- Excellent business judgment and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and high-quality standards of documentation, processes and control environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- An ability to influence people across different locations
Competitive salary along with excellent benefits package.
For More details please contact Orla Milligan in the strictest of confidence on 07526839030 or 90826044 or email through the link above.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.