Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting one of Belfast's leading law firms in the recruitment of a Personal Assistant.
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting one of Belfast’s leading law firms in the recruitment of a Personal Assistant.
Purpose of the role:
The Personal Assistant will provide a comprehensive administrative and secretarial support function within the firm and to also provide high quality documents and correspondence to the department.
Ideally, we are looking for a PA/Legal Secretary with experience of Real Conveyancing/Litigation work or New Builds work experience/cases.
Process correspondence and documents for respective Legal Adviser / Partner, liaising with other secretaries and the Workflow Co-ordinator.Audio and copy typing of legal documents using digital dictation.To undertake various administrative duties which may include the following:
Partake in any other duties that are deemed necessary to support the department, your colleagues and the business as and when required.To follow all the Firm’s policies and procedures.To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Keeping files up to date (hard and soft copy);
- Opening of files in 3e;
- Preparing files for archiving;
- Dealing with faxes, photocopying and scanning;
- Dealing with phone calls in a prompt and efficient manner;
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email;
- Arranging meetings, conference calls and seminars as and when necessary;
- Maintaining Legal Advisers / Partners diary and follow up system;
- Travel co-ordination – transport and accommodation arrangements;
- Organise events for the department;
- Organise couriers;
- Prepare and amend PowerPoint presentations;
- Co-ordinating billing within tight deadlines, printing and saving bills to directories and dealing with cheque requests;
- Monitoring and updating intermediary and client contact database;
- Preparation of E-bibles;
- Support the Asset Finance team as and when required.
SkillsAbility to type quickly and accurately.Ability to deal with confidential information.Excellent communication skills at all levels using varying methods.Excellent administration / organisational skills.Excellent interpersonal skills.Great attention to detail.The ability to prioritise their own workload.The ability to work on their own initiative.A good team spirit with proven team working skills.Hardworking, flexible and adaptable in their approach.Proactive in work ethic and strive for continuous improvement.Experience of digital dictation systems to a competent level is desirable but not essential as training will be given.High level of knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel.
Desirable:Intermediate to advanced level in IT and keyboard skills.Litigation/Conveyancing experience2+ years PA/Office experience
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Joseph O’Hagan, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 90 918627 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 90 918590.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.