Excellent opportunity for Joiners/Carpenters based in Belfast.
Due to our expanding portfolio within our Building Services department we now require skilled joiners/carpenters to add to our current team. Projects will include small and medium office fit-outs/refurbishment projects/residential projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working on one project at a time, you will be the principal joiner on the job but also have a role in co-ordinating subcontractors and own staff to ensure a timely completion of the programme set out for each project.
- You will check that all works are being carried out in accordance with the drawings and specifications, whilst monitoring the quality of materials used and workmanship on each project.
- You will be responsible for Health & Safety on site including maintenance of site file and PPE equipment.
- You will liaise with the client on project progress
Experience and Attributes
- Relevant NVQ qualification.
- Effective verbal communication skills when dealing with the workforce, suppliers and clients.
- Good organisational and time management skills and a high attention to detail.
- Clean driving licence.
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.