We are working with one of the most exciting Tech Start-ups in Belfast to help them to recruit for a talented Java Developer to join their rapidly growing team.
This is an opportunity for rapid career advancement as working within this software start-up, you will gain significant exposure to full stack software development working with cutting edge technologies. The team is comprised of some of the best developers in NI and the company is growing rapidly.
- Primarily working across all areas of software development and delivery in a cross functional team, i.e. static front ends, API development, data stores, and cloud infrastructure.
- Roadmap is primarily product feature development but will include enterprise integration.
- Use modern development tools and concepts to deliver high quality, best practice, software.
- Minimum 2:1 bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience in Java Development
- Ability to get things done
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team
The tech stack is comprised of the following:
- Java 8 / Spring / Spring Boot
- Hibernate / JPA / SQL
- Relational Databases (PostgreSQL / Oracle)
- RESTful API development
- Testing (TDD / Junit / Mockito / REST Assured)
- Linux / Unix
- Scrum / Kanban
Any experience with the following technologies and concepts would be extremely advantageous to the application:
- Microservices and SOA
- Design Principles / Design Patterns / Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Containerisation with Docker
- API Security Best Practice
- Web Application Development (Angular2+ / React)
- Cloud Experience (AWS / Azure)
- Atlassian Tool Stack
- Distributed Systems and Messaging
- Real-time Data Processing (Kafka / Spark)
If you are interested to find out more about this opportunity, send through your CV by clicking on the Apply Button below.