We have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join the CavanaghKelly team and develop their career as a HR Officer, overseeing the recruitment and human resource function.
This position is permanent and available on a full time or part time basis.
- To lead the recruitment and selection activities for the practice through building relationships with educational bodies, candidate searches, promotion of opportunities and using selection methods to get the ‘right fit’
- Management and continuous development of the performance management process including the documentation, reporting and developing the system and process as necessary
- Reviewing, agreeing and communicating annual compensation and benefits of employees with the Partner team;
- Continue to develop and evolve employee engagement and employee well-being programmes
- Completion and management of HR documentation such as policies and procedures, forms, contracts of employment; probationary period reviews, performance improvement plans etc.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- The ability to use your own initiative, work independently, prioritise and work within set deadlines.
- 3rd level qualification with CIPD or other relevant qualification/experience
- 2+ years’ experience as a HR Officer with a strong working knowledge of multiple HR areas.
We offer an excellent remuneration package, along with a generous pension, annual leave and health-care benefits.