his is a dual role working in the HR department, helping with recruitment admin and supporting the reporting and compliance administration. As well as this you will be supporting HR with low level employee relations.
Title: HR Co-Ordinator
WiggleCRC are looking for an enthusiastic HR professional to join the family in Belfast! Are you looking for your next challenge within HR? We may have the perfect opportunity for you…
What will I be doing?
This is a dual role working in the HR department, helping with recruitment admin and supporting the reporting and compliance administration. As well as this you will be supporting HR with low level employee relations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Recruitment Administration, Preparation of job advertisements, job descriptions, application packs. Liaison with agencies where appropriate
- Candidate administration, Preparation of correspondence at each stage of the recruitment process and communication with relevant agencies
- Selection Administration, Interview preparation, assessment preparation, participation in junior interviews and assessment sessions. Liaison with Managers and agencies regarding progress
- Offer letters/Contracts of employment, Preparation of paperwork, ensuring accuracy and appropriate contract clauses are selected
- New starter administration, Induction preparation and co-ordination, new start administration – Pams/Astrow
- Candidate Monitoring, Compliance with legal requirement for annual monitoring returns and Article 55 review
- Payroll, Assistance with monthly preparation of wages twice monthly – CRC Retail, CRC HQ including Astrow checks for each employee, overtime monitoring, pay query tracking
- Reporting, Completion of weekly and monthly reports in line with department requirements
- Employee Relations, Involvement in welfare meetings, investigation meetings, disciplinary hearings, grievance hearings and appeal hearings depending upon workload within department. Competent note taker
What experience would we like you to have?
- Min 1-2 years administration experience
- Working knowledge of Pams and Crystal reports
- Fully competent using Microsoft office
- Experience of preparation of reports for management