JOB TITLE: Housekeeping Supervisor
JOB REFERENCE: HS 10/18
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- To clean and service the Resort as directed by Housekeeping Manager.
- To ensure the efficient operation and maintenance of all cleaning machinery
- To be fully conversant and comply with the health, safety, hygiene, fire and security regulations and procedures of the hotel and to ensure others are aware of their responsibilities in this regard.
- Assist in training and development of housekeeping staff.
- On a daily basis to spot check at least 1/3 of all serviced rooms.
- To train housekeeping staff and to provide a clear schedule of their duties.
- To deal tactfully, promptly and discreetly with any problems or complaints.
- To carry out any other duties as requested by Department heads or Management.
- Have at least 1 year housekeeping experience
- The ability to supervise a team of people.
- Have great attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Upon passing a 6-month probation, you will be invited to enjoy an overnight stay in one of our luxurious bedrooms as well as friends and family rates on accommodation.
- Employees can also dine free of charge when dining with a paying guest in our wonderful restaurants – Gillies, Fratelli, Fratelli Belfast & Café Parisien.
- Employees will also receive 25% discount on Spa treatments and products and 50% staff discount in our River Room when dining with a paying guest.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Attractive pay scale on offer.
Galgorm Resort & Spa are an Equal Opportunities Employer
We reserve the right to enhance the criteria to aid shortlisting. In the event that we receive large numbers of applications only those that are shortlisted will be contacted.
Closing date for all applications will be Friday 19th October at 4pm.