GRADUATE ENGINEER, GRADUATE PROCESS ENGINEER, PROCESS ENGINEER, ENGINEER, MECHANICAL ENGINEER, SYSTEM PROCESS ENGINEER,
Graduate Process Engineer
Salary: Excellent Salary
CMB Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Graduate Process Engineer for a leading, large manufacturing business in County Antrim.
This is a career opportunity for a Graduate Engineer capable of working on their own initiative in a fast-paced manufacturing environment!
Key aspects of the role will include the implementation of new and improved manufacturing processes, using lean manufacturing techniques.
- Work closely with all relevant departments to plan and implement the introduction of measurable and effective continuous process/workflow improvements in line with company and department KPI’s.
- Carry out work studies and balance production processes to improve operational KPI’s.
- Determine and introduce optimum facility and equipment layouts.
- Review and improve material flow throughout the company, using stock control and Kanban systems.
- Introduce and maintain Bill of Materials as necessary.
- Actively progress projects through the Engineering Change Process.
- Resource machinery and provide data to support applications for capital expenditure as part of continuous improvement.
- Assist in the planning and development of operational resources.
- Responsible for the operational introduction of New Products in-line with NPD process.
- Analyse and drive forward Problem solving, Quality improvements and Waste reduction through inter-Departmental Meetings.
- Ensure prompt and regular communications within the Engineering department and between other relevant departments.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers as necessary to clarify technical details and overcome problems.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- Mechanical or Manufacturing engineering related degree (minimum 2:2 classification).
- At least 1 years’ experience (Placement year or post graduate) working within a Process Engineering role in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrate experience of introducing measurable and effective process improvements.
- Experience of lean manufacturing techniques
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and CAD Software
- Experience of Quality Systems (preferably ISO 9001 2008).
- Experience with MRP systems.
Please email your CV using the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Chris Burns on 02890918345.