Excellent opportunity for a Full Time Chef based in Lisburn
Responsible to: Food & Beverage Manager
- Promoting all facilities when possible, participating in new ideas for new promotions and being responsible for the daily shift operations of the kitchen.
- Overseeing food preparation and presentation on all levels
- Supervise junior kitchen staff, scheduling breaks of these staff ensuring the smooth running of the kitchen on each shift.
- Cleaning schedule to be filled in daily. Ensure hygiene ,health and safety requirements are fulfilled at all times
- All kitchen equipment, food delivery and food prep records to be complied with and recorded daily
- Liaise with the food and beverage supervisor to ensure food and other supplies are ordered and replenished afterwards based on the demands of the business. Ensuring the most cost effective route is taken using a range of suppliers.
- Supporting any department whenever needed.
- Attending meetings when required.
- Maintaining a proactive attitude towards all staff in various departments and representing the company in order to project the best image and high level of standards.
Main Duties: Food preparation, finalize menus and daily/weekly specials. Comply within all Health and Safety policies set, orders, breaks rosters, enforcing and complying with all health and safety procedures. Enforcing cleanliness and hygiene procedures, stock takes, supporting any department when needed. Other tasks may be required by management.
- Level 2 or Level 3 certificate are essential, you must be able to relate to and respond effectively to customer needs and dietary requirements.
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Able to work as part of a team and on own
- Motivated, well-organized and efficient
- Flexible, able to use own initiative and to priorities
- Awareness of current environmental health and food safety legislation
- Excellent communication skills and have a drive to provide excellent customer service.
- Self-motivator with excellent work ethic
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV