Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £25000 - 35000
Updated 2 weeks ago
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting a Frontend Web Developer for a Belfast based international company.
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting a Front end Web Developer for a Belfast based international company. The role offers the opportunity to work with a talented and friendly global team with the flexibility of working from home. You will have the independence to work on high quality Front end web design and be able to learn new technologies.
* Produce work ready Front End Code
* Interact with clients to define interaction patterns
* Build Front End frameworks and libraries
* Work with Back End Developers to merge front and back end code.
* Communicate with different stakeholders
* Keep up to date with the latest technologies and recommend the best practices
* Provide training and customer support to clients
* Contribute to company culture
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate must be able to display the following:
* 2 years work experience
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* UX/UI design experience.
* Experience of working independently and as part of a team.
* Good organisational skills
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
* Excellent communication skills.
The role provides a high level of independence, option of work from home and a salary of £30K along with a great benefits package.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other industry IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Tom Mills in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250