Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Fleet & Business Development Manager to join a reputable engineering company based in Randalstown.
This role will be 50% office based and 50% field based
Salary negotiable (dependant on experience)
Purpose of the job:
You will be developing and growing the fleet sales department.
- At least 3 years Fleet Sales Experience
- Qualified to A level standard at least.
- Experience of negotiation at senior level and relationship management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- High level of business acumen
- Professional presentation skills
- PC literate & high level of numeracy
- Achieve quarterly and annual volume targets
- Achieve quarterly and annual profit targets
- Establish strong working relationships with our client’s fleet
- Develop a portfolio of small and medium fleet customers
- Expand business in corporate, leasing and rental SMEs
- Produce monthly report with supporting analysis and commentary
- Personal Specification