Finance Manager - outstanding opportunity to join a growing business, salary will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the market place
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting a commercially astute Finance Manager on behalf of a rapidly growing business based in County Down. Reporting to the Finance Director, the Finance Manager is an integral role within the finance team and will play a key role within the NI business.
- Production of monthly and annual accounts including variance analysis
- Production of monthly management accounts pack including reconciliations to systems and underlying records
- Production of monthly management reports
- Production of statutory and non-statutory external reporting including quarterly VAT returns
- Lead the implementation of system and processes changes across the finance department
- Dealing with the requirements of the parent company to provide all information they require as a public company
- Supporting finance leadership team in implementing proper systems of internal control and governance, within the business
- Ensuring systems of internal control are being adhered to
- Act as a point of contact with the Companies’ external auditors and the internal auditors
- Ensuring the department is working as efficiently as possible including the use of new technologies
- Providing management information and insight on key balance sheet areas including cash, stock and debtors
- Working with other members of finance leadership team to deliver insightful, timely and management information in a cost efficient manner
- Working closely with the financial controller on providing any information or analysis requested on a wide range of matters
- Implementing procedures to increase efficiencies in the business
- Support the Financial Controller and Finance Director in ad hoc projects when requested
- Establish, maintain and promote a positive working relationship with Directors and staff at all levels
- Maintain good relationships with Direct reports and foster a good team spirit within Accounting Dept
- Conduct all communications with external stakeholders with a high degree of professionalism and a friendly positive ethos
- Conduct appraisals for all direct reports
The ideal candidate will be qualified accountant with hands on operational management accounts experience, you will have experience managing an accounts team coupled with the ability managing change and work closely with the senior management team to drive best practice throughout the business.
The salary for this role will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the market
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joanne Gordon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.