Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £30000 - 40000
Updated 2 weeks ago
Recently Qualified Accountant - Technology Company Location: Belfast Salary: Market Leading
Recently Qualified Accountant – Technology Company
VANRATH are exclusively recruiting for a recently qualified accountant to join a growing technology company who are rapidly expanding their Belfast operation. This is an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified Accountant with guaranteed career progression to join a very dynamic organisation where you can develop your technical accounting skills in a commercial arena. Reporting to the Finance Director this is one of the most exciting and innovative companies in Northern Ireland and competition for this opportunity will be extremely high.
– Accurate Profit and Loss reporting including detailed variance analysis of plan related to actuals
– Management of bank reconciliations, payroll, cross charges and ensuring costs are correctly managed and reported in each period
– Delivery of ad-hoc reporting requests, detailed account analysis and other duties as needed to support the monthly and quarterly close process.
– Collaboration with London on the treatment of intercompany revenue and expenses with the US entities
– Review and preparation of monthly journal entries as part of monthly and quarterly close in accordance with US GAAP.
– Preparation of UK Stat Accounts for the Statutory Audit and be a key contact for requests between the audit firm and the accounting team, as well as review support for audit.
– Preparation of management reports for stakeholders including Invest NI and Internal management
– Review and preparation of reconciliations for balance sheet accounts and implement best in practice procedures for balance sheet support
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be a recently qualified accountant with at least one years experience in a Multinational company and UK GAAP experience. You will be dynamic and keen to progress career in commercial environment. The culture of this business is to promote innovation and fun as well. You will add real value to the business through contribute to decision making.
Salary will be market leading and will be circa £30-35k on experience.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Barbara McKiernan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.