Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £35000 - 45000
Updated 5 days ago
Financial Business Partner - Leading technology business based in Belfast, salary will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the market place.
Financial Business Partner – NEW
Vanrath are actively recruiting for a commercially astute Finance Business Partner on behalf of a leading technology business based in Belfast City Centre. The role will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary, enable you to balance your work and life, and support you through mentoring, coaching and training programs
The Financial Business Partner will work closely with internal stakeholders to develop financial plans, budgets, forecasts and analysis to ensure an efficient and cost effective organisation.
* Support key stakeholders by providing ad hoc and standard reporting and analysis including P&L and balance sheet reviews, helping to ensure that financial targets are achieved
* Prepare business plans and annual budgets, building finance models and documenting assumptions and key business decisions
* Carry out complete and accurate monthly analysis of financial and KPI performance – including detailed variance analysis reporting, ensuring integrity of data and the resulting interpretation and commentary
* Coordinate and update forecasts throughout the financial year
* Work with the various organisational teams to interpret and analyse their departmental results and develop action plans
* Monitor and track resource utilisation levels; forecast expected trends to ensure acceptable levels of financial productivity and efficiency
* Prepare “Research and Development” tax credit and grant material and liaise with appropriate statutory bodies when required
* Lead and support the team in implementing continuous improvement opportunities across all aspects of finance
* Continuously develop your skills and knowledge.
* Coach, mentor and provide feedback to the team.
The Ideal Person:
* A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a Financial Analyst or Management Accountant role
* Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel eg. Vlook-ups, conditional formatting and/or macro creation and PowerPoint
* ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified; or be actively working towards achieving one of these.
* A proven ability to produce data and analyse it to provide meaningful information to the business
Salary will be tailored to attract the right candidate in the market
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joanne Gordon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250