Vickerstock is currently looking for an experienced Fire and Security Engineer for our Client who is based in the Belfast Area. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Fire and Security Engineer to support the Belfast site.
Fire and Security Engineer
Salary: £25 – 30k
The Fire and Security Engineer will be responsible for the following;
- You will be responsible for the general maintenance and servicing work on a range of fire alarm systems and security systems.
- Servicing and maintaining various intruder, CCTV and access control systems.
- The post holder will ensure the health, safety and welfare of themselves and their team in accordance with the ICTS Policy
- To actively support at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- Installation and servicing work on access control systems.
- Carrying out routine testing, repairs and inspection of fire detection, fire alarm and other similar equipment.
- Going out to customer sites where you will be a representative of the company and will therefore need to be friendly and professional at all times.
- Working on a range of alarm systems within both fire and security as well as emergency lighting systems.
The Fire and Security Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Applicants must have a full UK Driving License.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of undertaking service, repair work
- Good fault finding skills first time fix
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence by sending an updated CV via the link on the page.