VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting an Events & Exhibitions Manager for a multi award winning, innovative learning software provider - Texthelp - based in their Antrim Headquarters. Attractive Salary + Benefits + Development opportunities.
Events & Exhibitions Manager
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting an Events & Exhibitions Manager for a multi award winning, innovative learning software provider – Texthelp – based in their Antrim Headquarters.
Texthelp is a world leader in the development of technologies to support reading & writing. The company employs 170 staff across 2 separate divisions, Education & Corporate with offices in Antrim, Boston and Brisbane.
The Events & Exhibitions Manager is responsible for global event management across Texthelp. Planning and overseeing a coordinated events calendar.
Directing local marketing executives to manage and support events executed and implemented regionally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving and coordinating all the assets, stand graphics, and messaging for certain larger exhibitions worldwide. You’ll also inform the strategy for pre-event and post event communications, producing content where appropriate.
- To be responsible for an event & conference calendar across all divisions of the company. Taking information and direction from Campaign Managers, Divisional Heads, and a range of internal stakeholders, agree a timetable of events, conferences, seminars and exhibitions worldwide.
- Produce detailed proposals for events (for example, timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
- Research venues, suppliers and contractors, and negotiate prices and hire;
- Manage and coordinate suppliers and all event logistics
- Liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicise and promote the event
- Manage all pre-event planning, e.g. organising guest speakers and delegate packs
- To be responsible for a consistent brand and messaging approach across all event led activities
- For large events you will drive the strategy and approach, and for smaller events and summits you will be responsible for overseeing and managing consistent ‘pack’s and event approaches to make local implementation as easy and efficient as possible
- You will also be required to provide support and coordination of centrally held assets where appropriate, and give direction to Marketing Executives to aid consistency and efficiencies.
- Set Objectives and Metrics for success in advance of events
- Manage and report on budgets and ROI, Producing post-event evaluation to inform future events
- Event Effectiveness Measures
- Net Promoter Scores / Customer satisfaction scores
- Lead Generation KPIs
- Net Sales achieved and ROI statistics per event
- Effective Budget Management
- Internal Qualitative Review / Evaluation (from peers, virtual team / campaign managers and direct line manager.)
- Educated to degree within Business, Marketing, Event Management, PR or Comms
- 4+ years experience of marketing and communications in a business environment.
- 2+ years experience in relevant event project management.
- 2+ years experience of managing large conferences/exhibitions.
- Ability to work to given budget and deadlines
- Ability to think creatively and bring innovative approaches to communications within a marketing department
- Experience of working with multiple internal/external partners and team members.
- Attractive base salary to reflect above experience
- Individual and company bonus structure
- Market leading benefits package
- Free onsite parking
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page, or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
IF YOU HAVE FORWARDED YOUR CV TO VANRATH WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS please do not apply as our specialist consultants are aware of your availability. If you would like to contact VANRATH for an update please call our consultants directly on 02890 330 250.