VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting an Events Coordinator (6 month contract) for a multi award winning, innovative learning software provider - Texthelp - based in their Antrim Headquarters. Attractive Salary + Benefits + Development opportunities.
Events Coordinator (6 Months Fixed Term Contract)
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting an Events Coordinator for a multi award winning, innovative learning software provider – Texthelp – based in their Antrim Headquarters.
Texthelp is a world leader in the development of technologies to support reading & writing. The company employs 170 staff across 2 separate divisions, Education & Corporate with offices in Antrim, Boston and Brisbane.
The successful candidate will work within Group Marketing, across the Education and Corporate Sectors to coordinate the logistics of UK and International regional shows and hosted events.
- Will include booking events, updating the events calendar for planning and scheduling, booking onsite logistics, packing event resources, managing external couriers and raising appropriate purchase orders.
- Where required, assisting the Events Manager(s) with logistics for larger scale National events and conferences.
- Maintaining and contributing to the CRM database as required, specifically adding leads/prospect data to the CRM system & adding Activity/Target list info, where required.
- Creating and/or contributing to event Briefing and Objectives documents (liaising with event organisers to complete the event briefing and sharing these documents with the wider team).
- Creating and scheduling social media posts in the lead up to/during events.
- Creating and sending pre and post-event emails and any direct mailings around events.
- Providing marketing finance and budgetary administration including raising purchase orders/expenditure tracking.
- Stocktaking and co-ordinating the production and distribution of a wide range of marketing/promotional materials.
- Sending out marketing collateral to customers/prospects when required.
- Liaising with Suppliers to execute oral and written promotional briefs.
- Adding events to the company website.
- Supporting Marketing and Sales as directed by Acting Events Manager.
- Educated to degree within Business, Marketing, Event Management, PR or Comms
- 1 year’s event management experience
- 1 year’s experience using an Email Marketing package
- Proficient user of IT packages
- Content writing experience (including adoption of Brand Guidelines)
- Social Media experience
- Experience of dealing with external suppliers (e.g. designers, printers etc)
- Logistical experience i.e. working with couriers, booking event logistics etc.
- High attention to detail and takes pride in end product
- Attractive base salary to reflect above experience
- Contract completion bonus
- Market leading benefits package
- Free onsite parking
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page, or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
IF YOU HAVE FORWARDED YOUR CV TO VANRATH WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS please do not apply as our specialist consultants are aware of your availability. If you would like to contact VANRATH for an update please call our consultants directly on 02890 330 250.