Engineering Group Leader
The Engineering Group Leader will be responsible for the following;
- You will design and implement processes to include spare parts programmes and cost reduction.
- You will lead meetings around engineering data and planning from all shifts.
- You will development relationships with suppliers to understand how they may better contribute to your function.
- The best problem solving tools will be part of your daily life and will help reduce challenges within the function.
- Leading a small but experienced team you will coach and develop, putting together a plan to utilise the best skills on offer as this will help you build a Preventative maintenance schedule to help support the production stream.
- Joining the team and business means you would be part of a fast paced organisation where no one day is the same.
- Working with some of the top people in the industry with a focus on being open minded and forward looking.
- The environment is challenging but exciting and comes with opportunities to develop not only upwards but into other functions as well, taking your career to new levels!
You will be an experienced Engineering or Maintenance supervisor working within a manufacturing environment. You will possess a relevant engineering qualification or be a time service apprentice.
Contact Hugh Nugent to discuss this in absolute confidence send an updated CV via the link on the page