Thompson Aero Seating are now recruiting for an Engineering Administrator to join our Manufacturing Engineering department.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager at our Seagoe site in Portadown, the Engineering Administrator will be responsible for providing administration support.
- To provide administration support for Engineering Teams
- Preparation of production readiness documents
- Providing key support to the management team in the data input of production related tasks.
- Filing and other ad-hoc administration duties as required.
- Ability to work as part of a cross functional team to meet all production deliverables, including proactively liaising with other department staff to ensure continuous work flow is maintained
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, you will be expected to perform varying tasks as required by your line manager & the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- The applicant must have good communication skills, both oral and written.
- The applicant should be dynamic, energetic, self-driven and above all who has a positive “can do” attitude to work with a clear focus on deliverables.
- The applicant must be a good team player and be able to provide accurate data with a high level of attention to detail.
- Proficient in all IT packages
- Educated to GCSE Level, Grades A*-C, or equivalent (including Maths & English)
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines is a must.
- The applicant must be highly organised and able to forward plan.
- Must be able to show strong leadership skills
- Must be able to work overtime and additional shifts when requested
How to apply & Closing Date:
- Please submit your completed application via the links below
- Closing date for the role is Friday 19th October 2018
Thompson Aero Seating is an equal opportunities employer