Location UK / Derry
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 1 week ago
Excellent opportunity for Electrician based in Draperstown.
This role will provide electrical support to the heating installation teams, as well as dealing with response maintenance issues, as part of our Heating contract with Northern Ireland Housing Executive. The position will be based out of our Draperstown site; however there will be a requirement to travel to site within the allocated contract area.
Reports to: Electrical Foreman
Direct Reports: N/A
Roles & Responsibilities:
Job roles will include but are not limited to:
– Domestic electrical maintenance
– Periodic Inspection & Testing of domestic dwellings
– Heating Installation Works
– Smoke alarm installs
– Fuse board upgrades
– Fully time served and qualified electrician
– Previous domestic experience
– Valid Driver’s license
– Ability to do call outs (on a rotational basis)
– Inspection & testing experience and qualifications.
– Valid CSR card
– Previous recent experience working in social housing/NIHE properties.
If you are interested in this position and meet the criteria as set out above, then please click the APPLY NOW button and forward your application form.
Closing date for completed applications to be returned is Wednesday 31st October at 12 noon.
H&A Mechanical Services are an equal opportunities employer.