Electrician – Newry
CPL is delighted to be working with one of Northern Irelands largest food manufacturers in its recruitment for an Electrician. Our client is growing rapidly and with the huge pipeline of work they are looking to expand their team.
- Installation work for Three Phase and Single-Phase applications.
- Repairs and maintenance of PLC controlled machinery.
- Repair and installation of high voltage distribution systems.
- Diagnostic work on Three Phase motors.
- Actively participate in fault finding / re-engineering of plant and equipment to ensure continuous improvement of all operations.
- Implementation of Preventative Maintenance schedules and completing associated Work
- Reading of electrical drawings.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
- Must be a Time/Skill-Served Electrician with Industrial Experience.
- Must have an electrical aptitude.
- Experience of PLC controlled machinery
- Must have experience of Three and Single-Phase motors.
- Must be able to diagnose and solve problems.
- Fault finding experience on automated machinery
- Must be able to read electrical drawings.
- The ability to organise and make decisions
- Good communication skills
Apply now by clicking the Apply button, or for more information email me (Richard) Or call me 02890 725 632 to discuss in confidence!