Our client an award-winning beauty manufacturer and distributor based on the outskirts of Belfast have a requirement for an eCommerce Business Development Manager to bring their Digital department to the next level with continued growth and increased customer retention.
The eCommerce BDM will be responsible for the management of the overall Digital strategy as well as managing the members of the digital team and working alongside the Brand Managers to grow brands and sales online.
The successful applicant will work closely with online retailers including Amazon, as well as managing the companies own brand websites and trade dedicated website.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- 3 years minimum in a similar role required
- Experience in developing and managing Digital strategy
- Experience in working with Amazon Vendor as direct sales channel
- 3rd party website management experience including Amazon Vendor and partner retailers such as Feel Unique and Ocado
- Experience in reporting sales and web traffic results to upper management – ability to see trends and adapt
- Line of contact for 3rd party retailers and creation of promotions for these
- Experience of working with agencies on the creation/management of websites and digital marketing planning, for example on seasonal video campaigns
- Provide close support to Brand Managers to maintain overall brand growth
- Manage all aspects of digital operations, including team members
- Communicate with rest of the team on how we can grow and improve online
- Direct the creation of online content in conjunction with the Brand Managers & Social Media Specialist (Blogging, Online PR, visual, video)
- Analysis and understanding of UX and Customer Journeys on company sites
- Proactively assist the development of the business towards a digitally able company
Are you highly organised, commercially savvy with a focus on targets and ready to apply yourself to a new business challenge? If this sounds like you apply now or call Emma in confidence on 028 25 631 800