Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading global law practice, with the recruitment of a Document Specialist. Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading global law practice, with the recruitment of a Document Specialist. Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
One of the leading international Legal practices with a truly global presence. Renowned for delivering excellence and demonstrating the highest level of professionalism. Heavily invested in their employees, they promote training & development, career progression and growth.
To produce high quality documents, ensuring that all work is completed efficiently, accurately and to the highest standard within defined time frames using all resources and applications efficiently.
- To produce or amend documents to the highest standards possible with accuracy and in a timely manner. This will be mainly using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint but could also include In Design, Visio or other software applications as appropriate.
- To communicate with the department’s clients to clarify queries and meet their expectations.
- Effective resolution of all client related concerns and queries, escalating as necessary.
- Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with difficult client situations, assessing the best course of action, to resolve the issue, clarifying and re-enforcing best practice in our policies and procedures.
- To organise day-to-day department workflow in rotation with others, as follows: To book in work, following the agreed booking-in procedure, working with the department’s clients and the Bridge to take instructions, clarify queries and renegotiate deadlines as appropriate.
- To schedule work appropriately to the on-site, off-site or outsourced teams, following department administrative and technical procedures and using all available technology.
- To liaise with other Document Services departments to manage departmental deadlines to keep workloads under active review and ensure that deadlines are not at risk of being missed, and to follow procedures to ensure clients are informed of any potential issues.
- To outsource documents using the relevant and correct procedures.
- Legal or similar professional services experience preferred
- Experience/understanding of the principles of effective workflow management
- Experience working on complex technical documents in client and deadline driven environment
- Advanced technical skills – good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite an advantage and Microsoft Office essential
- Demonstrates awareness and understanding of the needs of the business and the ability to proactively suggest how these should be met
This role attracts a salary pf £19K plus an excellent benefits package. Hours of work are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm.
To apply for this role please send your CV via the link attached or contact Louise Quinn on 02890 918590 or by emailing