Location UK / Dungannon Area
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £40000 - 50000
Updated 2 weeks ago
Financial Controller - market leading manufacturing business based in Dungannon - salary will be gathered to attract the best candidate in the local market place
Divisional Financial Controller – Leading manufacturing business
VANRATH are actively recruiting on behalf a leading manufacturing Business for a Financial Controller to manage the site finance function and support the Management Team This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic, highly successful business and to make a contribution to the company’s future growth.
* To manage the Finance Function, ensuring that the team is directed, focused & motivated
* To ensure adequate role, cross-training and succession planning is carried out to protect the delivery of service
* To ensure routine activities & records are in compliance with company and statutory requirements
* To ensure the financial controls are in place to protect the integrity of the financial statements and the assets of the business
* To ensure financial accounts are prepared in line with group accounting policies/ timelines and proper accounting records are maintained in compliance with regulations
* To ensure Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Banking transactional tasks are carried out in line with robust process and control
* To provide quality financial management information that is timely, accurate and relevant. To enhance reporting where required to aid the maximization of return and efficiency of performance. To present the weekly, monthly & quarterly financial information to the local/ group management teams, highlighting relevant information and ensuring the up to date status of performance is understood
* To prepare budget, forecasts and ad-hoc reporting/ analysis as required
* Contribute with Local and Group management devising solutions/ strategies required to site issues
* Contribute to the site costing/ evaluation of tender’s/ specification of new products
* Continually contribute to the improvement of Group Reporting systems & information
* To oversee the financial components of any capital expenditure request, project and advise parties appropriately throughout. Ensure projects are to budget or appropriate approvals received
* To manage debtor exposure in line with credit control policies and ensure debtor/ creditor queries which may affect cash flow are remedied in a timely manner
* To manage the personal claims process with relevant managers
* To ensure that the finance team provides the relevant information and assistance to internal and external auditors and introduce recommendations approved by group
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant, with a minimum of 5 years experience ideally gained within a fast paced commercial environment. You will have experience of managing a team and will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and excellent business acumen.
Salary will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the local market place.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link or contact Joanne Gordon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.