Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent, Temporary full-time, TemporaryContract, Trainee
Salary £20000 - 25000
Updated 5 days ago
Positive Futures is the leading charity for people with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families.
• Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights as everybody else?
• Do you believe they should have the same choices?
• Do you want a job where you can really make a difference?
We have the following vacancy at our Supported Living Service in Belfast where we support people in Dunmurry, Finaghy and North Belfast.
Deputy Service Manager £22,237- £24,847 per annum
37.5 hours per week
Temporary position for six months
If you can give us a commitment to put the people we support first, we can give you
• Holiday allowance up to 33 days per annum pro rata
• 4% pension contribution (for eligible staff)
• Employee discount card
• Loyalty benefits
• Generous sickness and maternity pay
You will assist in the management and development of a high quality supported living service which meets the needs and aspirations of people we support.
You will need:
• A minimum of Level 3 Health & Social Care related Qualification and 2 years’ experience in a H&SC setting OR 4 years’ experience in a Health and Social Care setting
• 2 years’ management/supervisory experience
• Current registration with NISCC or be eligible for registration (without admonishment or warning) on appointment
To find out more and complete an application form online, please click the apply now button before midnight on Sunday 4 November 2018.
Interviews are scheduled for week commencing 12 November 2018.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (NIC101385).