Customer Service Advisor, Lisburn, 8.00/HR, Immediate start
Customer Service Advisor
CSA, Lisburn, £8.00
Customer Service Advisor,
Our client, one of NIs Top 100 Employers are seeking to recruit a number of Administrators to join their Customer Services team on a temp to perm basis.
Operating on a Monday to Thursday 8.45-5, Friday finishing at 4pm.
You will be responsible for;
- Processing customer orders
- Liaising with customers regarding order status
- Check stock levels as required and advise customers of alternatives if necessary
- Provide a high level of Customer Service
- Log and update relevant customer-related information in a timely and accurate manner. – Ensure extensive Product Knowledge is maintained
- Participate in all training provided
- Carry out other general office duties including: photocopying, filing, and faxing, e-mailing, reception cover as required
- Educated to GCSE level, or equivalent including Maths & English at C or above
- Previous customer service / administration experience
- Sound level of IT Literacy across MS Office suite
- Attention to detail and customer focused
- Flexible approach to work and availability for overtime if required
In return you will receive;
- Paid Holidays
- Free car parking
- Genuine permanent opportunities and longer-term development prospects.