JOB TITLE: CNC Press Brake Operative LOCATION: Kilrea, Co Derry/Londonderry HOURS PER WEEK: 41 PAY RATE: Competitative, depending on experience SHIFT: Day shift & Night shift available (Nightshift allowance applies) JOB TYPE: Full time, Permanent
- To set -up, start-up and control production machinery and ancillary equipment as required by the department.
- To operate the CNC Press Brake machinery according to the correct methods of work.
- To assist in all aspects of production realisation: In particularr finishing processes.
- To ensure that production process is maintained in accordance with the required quality standard.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- 2 years experience within an Engineering/Manufacturing environment
- At least 1 year experience with Press Brake
- Experience of interpreting engineering drawings
- Basic machinery maintenance
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Pension scheme with company contribution
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Great working environment
- Free car parking
Closing date : Friday 12th October 2018 at 2.00 pm