Excellent opportunity for Chef in Whites Tavern/ Vandal based in Belfast.
WHITES TAVERN / VANDAL is seeking a full time chef.
40 Hours per week | Salary: £19pa
- Min 2 Years experience
- NVQ in Good Hygiene level 2 and above
- Chef will take care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the head chef and will be expected to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
- Chef must be able to follow instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Chef must be able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Chef must ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- All candidates must have an excellent knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Follows preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
- Chef must ensure communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Applicant’s must have a good working track record and be reliable. All applicant’s must be available to work a mixture of days, nights, weekends and busy holiday periods etc.
Applicants who do not meet the essential experience will not have their applicants processed.
Please apply with CV via the link provided.