Location UK / Craigavon/Lurgan Area
Job Type Permanent, Temporary full-time, TemporaryContract, Trainee
Salary See description
Updated 3 days ago
Excellent opportunity for Campus Services Administrator (Temporary) based in Lurgan Campus.
POST REF: SSRC18/89
POST: CAMPUS SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
DURATION: TEMPORARY UNTIL 31 AUGUST 2019
HOURS: 36 PER WEEK
GRADE: BAND 3 NJC 14 – 17
SALARY: £16,781 – £17,772 PER ANNUM
LOCATION: LURGAN CAMPUS
(There will be a requirement to travel to other campuses)
REPORTS TO: COURSE CO-ORDINATOR/CAMPUS SERVICES MANAGER
The post-holder will work under the direction and guidance of the Part-time Course Co-ordinator/Campus Services Manager to ensure an efficient and effective student services and administrative support to the front line services of the College.
This job description is intended to provide a guide to the general duties and responsibilities of the specified post and to set it in the context of the framework within which the post holder will operate.
1. A minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Business/ Administration or a closely related area.
2. GCSE in English (Grade A* – C) or Essential Skills Level 2 in Literacy or equivalent.
3. GCSE in Mathematics (Grade A* – C) or Essential Skills Level 2 in Numeracy or equivalent or NICATS Access Maths Modules.
4. OCR/RSA Stage 2 (Parts I & II) Word Processing or equivalent qualification e.g. ECDL.
5. A minimum of two years’ (within the last five years) relevant administrative experience in a busy modern office.
6. A working knowledge of a range of software packages including Microsoft Office suite.
7. Experience of administrative processes in the Further Education and/or Schools sector.
Other Essential Criteria
8. A full current driving licence which enables you to drive in Northern Ireland, and access to a car for official business purposes. (Please refer to the General section in the application pack for further information).
Completed application forms must be submitted not later than: 4:00pm on Wednesday 17 October 2018
To apply for this post please click the APPLY NOW button below to visit our site
Southern Regional College is a child care organisation and complies with the requirements of the Safeguarding Regulations.
Southern Regional College is an Equal Opportunities Employer.