Buyer - Pharmaceutical
Buyer – Pharmaceutical
You will be responsible for negotiation of prices, stock control, cost reductions, sourcing and procuring materials and services, managing suppliers, and supporting NPD and strategic initiatives.
- Working with key internal stakeholders to minimise the risk of interruption to supply to new and existing product portfolios
- Monitoring vendor approval and performance on an ongoing basis, striving for Supplier OTIF with consistent quality and compliance meeting both GMP and GDP requirements, engaging relevant internal stakeholders (including Quality)
- Support strategic initiatives and requirements for new product development and product launches.
- Ensuring that all Materials/Services are sourced, ordered and delivered in a timely and cost effective manner to meet weekly production, departmental and company requirements
- Liaise with the Accounts Payable department to manage Supplier Accounts, ensuring continuity of supply of required materials and addressing any price discrepancies
- Meet suppliers on an ongoing basis to discuss any issues involved in the supply, quality, and pricing of materials/services
Your Essential Experience, Skills and Qualification:
- Degree level or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience working in a similar role and environment.
- Excellent level of organisational and problem solving skills with the ability to work on your initiative and complete tasks within deadlines.
For more information please contact Aimee on 02890725630 or email me on