Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £35000 - 40000
Updated 7 days ago
Business Analyst required to help deliver projects, including data analysis, requirements gathering and documentation.
My client is a significant employer in the Belfast marketplace but has a global presence.
If you are interested in a Business Analyst position – with some PM responsibilities – I’d like to speak to you.
The opportunity will focus predominantly on a single core application and would suit someone with strong communication skills and knowledge gained within the capital markets sector.
A technical background although not a pre-requisite would be useful as the successful candidate will be working with a number of development teams as well as a range of internal business stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include :
– Analysis effort to deliver projects, including data analysis, requirements gathering and documentation.
– Management of key project deliverables, day to day project issues and risks.
– Test co-ordination, across multiple areas, products, regions with project and QA counterparts.
– Providing effective communications for all key aspects of project delivery.
– Reporting project statuses, next steps and issues/risks to stakeholders and sponsors.
– Assist in the improvement and re-engineering of existing workflows and processes.
– Ensure that internal quality standards are met.
– Assisting in the ongoing support of workload priority conflicts and dependencies.
– Ensuring that regulatory commitment is successfully delivered.
For further details on this exciting opportunity please call Myles McKeown on 02890725633 or to apply please just use the link provided.