Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Updated 3 weeks ago
Looking for a newly qualified accountant with experience in Audit and Accounts Prep to join a rapidly expanding firm in Belfast City Center. The client offers quick progression and promotion for those looking to succeed.
This role will offer the successful accountant a varied workload between Audit and Accounts Preparation in a competitive environment with early opportunity to progress.
As Audit Supervisor you will be expect to work on matters to include external audit with little clients visits, while working closely with your line manager and supervising the junior members of the team in audit and accounts preparation to ensure financial statements meet the reporting requirements.
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
• Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to cope with multiple tasks and produce accurate work under pressure.
• Experience in providing services to clients and managing client relationships
• Comfortable communication with Senior Management
• Capability to train and mentor junior members of the team
• Remuneration based on experience
• Great opportunity for promotion and progression
Please contact Kilian Gargan on 02890325325 at Brightwater for a confidential discussion.