Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £60000 - 70000
Updated 24 hours ago
A medium/large sized building services engineering consultancy are looking for a associate director to join their team based out of modern offices in Belfast city centre. This is a great opportunity for development for the right individual.
A medium/large sized building services engineering consultancy are looking for a associate director to join their team based out of modern offices in Belfast city centre. This engineering consultancy have a fantastic reputation within the industry, established 1st tier contractor clients and due their ongoing growth are now looking to add a dynamic experienced Associate director, to be instrumental in this continued expansion.
Employing some of the best mechanical and electrical design engineers in the industry alongside experienced site based management and operations staff, this company employ’s over 40 engineers across the province and have a full order book until at least the end of 2019. Project range are predominately shell, CAT A and CAT B for commercial projects, pharmaceutical projects, hotels and education, all within N.I and southern Ireland. The client is also pushing further into the mainland market so these are exciting times ahead, with great opportunities for development.
Within this role you will be expected to:
– Design, plan and coordinate projects through all RIBA Stages.
– Attend client and design team meetings
– Manage key client accounts
– Produce High performance mechanical building services engineering design into landmark projects
– Assist the Director with project bids, contracts, resource and fee forecasting
– Produce Mechanical and HVAC Design that meets Building Regs and CIBSE guidelines.
Candidates should have:
– At least 10 years experience within Mechanical Design Engineering
– Familiar with building regulations and CIBSE guidelines
– Experience working in a client facing role
– Experience working on numerous programmes such as Hevacomp for Mechanical Design.
– Good commercial awareness
– Passionate about the industry and wanting to progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress to Director level within 24 months for the right candidate.