Location UK / Northern Ireland
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £25000 - 35000
Updated 1 week ago
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for an Area Sales Manager.
Area Sales Manager
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for an Area Sales Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company and have the opportunity to organise and develop sales activities to meet targets and consistently deliver exceptional results. The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for developing sales leads from new and existing customers across a Northern Ireland. The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for meeting set targets, generating new sales as well as growing existing business.
* Develop business through sales leads and securing new customers.
* Achieving agreed sales targets and maximising sales via customer visits.
* Working closely with architects on product specifications and delivering CPD’s.
* Developing a customer base and solid relationships through growing existing customers and introducing new customers.
* Working with your internal sales consultant, you will have a robust sales plan in place to support achieving sales activities and targets.
* Any other duties role may involve
* 2 years experience in field sales
* Experience in heavy side or construction
* Excellent communication skills with ability to adjust t style and approach depending on customer
* Proactive approach to developing business
* Confidence, self-motivation and resilience
* Good organisational and time management skills
The successful Area Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £28,000 – 35,000 per annum depending on experience plus car and bonus.
The Area Sales Manager role will be covering Northern Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Area Sales Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.