Android Developer - SDK Java or Kotlin, Belfast, flexible working, excellent holidays, Excellent Salary
Our client has invented a Device that sits in the home, provides a means of monitoring, reporting and communicating with the person and their external support structure. This is a fantastic breakthrough for the health and welfare of our ever-expanding elderly community.
What can you bring to the business?
- Do you want to make a real difference to the quality of life elderly family members could have?
- Do you want to learn from and be part of a multidisciplinary team spanning software, hardware, electronic, mechanical, networking, cloud computing, usability, machine learning and AI?
- Are you passionate about continuous learning and keen to explore the latest technologies?
- If you choose to join this dynamic team you will be working on the device user interface.
- Experience developing native mobile for Android
- Java or Kotlin
- Android design principles, patterns and best practice
- Knowledge of the open source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with standard debugging techniques such as logging and profiling
- Familiarity with automated test suites and tooling
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries and APIs
- Shipped Production quality Android applications
- Experience with Mobile Audio/Video Playback
- Familiarity with CI tools
- Flexible working
- Continuous Learning
- Opportunity to make a real difference to the quality of life of our elderly population
To hear more about this opportunity please send your CV via the link below or call Frances Lawther on 028 90820947
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality
This vacancy is being advertise by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd as an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.