Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £10000 - 20000
Updated 5 days ago
My client is a well-established company, who are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join their team in Belfast.
My client is a well-established Financial Services company, who are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join their team in Belfast.
This is a full-time permanent position with a salary of £17,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
You will be providing support for the administration service team. You will have the responsibility of maintaining data and processing requests in relation to the scheme memberships.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintaining data and processing requests in relation to the scheme membership using specialised software systems
* Administrative duties as directed
* General office duties as directed
* Benefit calculation and processing as directed
* Dealing with enquiries on the telephone, email and in writing
* Full training will be provided along with ongoing support
* Support can be provided for relevant professional qualifications
* Minimum of 1 year’s experience in a previous administration role
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to work on your own initiative as well as in a team
* Good time management skills
* Computer literate in the use of office systems, e.g. Microsoft Office, spreadsheets, database
* Previous experience of working in an office environment
* Educated to degree level or equivalent