Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent, Temporary full-time, TemporaryContract, Trainee
Salary £10000 - 20000
Updated 3 days ago
Urgent requirement for an Experienced Administrator in Belfast.
Urgent requirement for an experienced Administrator to join their leading company in Belfast.
Temporary position initially for approximately 2 months with potential to be extended.
Working Hours: 37 hour per week – Monday to Thursday: 08.00 am – 16.30 pm, Friday: 08.00 am – 13.00 pm
Hourly Rate: £9.31 p/h
You will be providing administrative support to the Depot Managers/Engineers.
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administration/clerical role
* Minimum of 3 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, including English and Maths or alternatively, be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in a similar post
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Previous experience of working within a team
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel
* Ability to assess, analyse and interpret information
* Experience of using Agresso, CoreHR, Infor and Genius
* Previous experience of staff rostering and wages administration
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Management and input of safety critical vehicle records including defect information, scheduled maintenance programmes, component tracking and work done using a paper based file system, Genius and Infor system
* Administer staff attendance and timesheets including input onto CoreHR and Infor systems
* Complete fuel for 3 sites and forward information to the relevant Department
* Produce service schedules using Genius system and monitor actual services completed
* Purchase office supplies, through Agresso system
* Compile reports and management information including use of statistical presentation on a periodic basis using Genius system and MS Excel
* Compile information in relation to Customer Complaints or Claims using Genius system
* Update, control and maintain administrative filing systems including safety critical records
* Co-ordinate the Depot Manager’s/Engineers’ diary arrangements and allocation of training courses for teams
* Ensure that all duties are undertaken in compliance with legislation, the company Safety Management System and departmental Safety and Quality Systems
* Act as uniform, safety footwear and safety eyewear coordinator
* Typing of letters, reports and minutes of meetings
* Deal with day to day correspondence with minimal guidance
* Any other reasonable duty