An exciting opportunity to work in a business which is focused on customer success and providing work-life balance.
VANRATH are delighted to be working in partnership with an impressive Belfast based start-up to recruit a talented Account Executive to join their team at this exciting time. The successful candidate will be responsible for the identification, development and retention of a customer base throughout UK & Ireland. In return an excellent base salary is on offer combined with a commission structure and to work in an environment which promotes work life balance.
- Driving new business
- You are a trusted partner and advisor to your customers and their needs are your key focus
- As things change and move quickly, you are excited by the fast pace and opportunity to constantly learn
- You are energised by rolling up your sleeves and making things happen
- Candidate must have tender, bidding and negotiation experience
- Proactive and manage own diary
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong, confident personality
- Time management skills are essential as are communication skills.
- You hold yourself accountable to a high level. You are supremely organised, you see what needs to happen and you don’t just roll with it, you run with it
- Activity planning, key account planning, generation of leads
- The ability to prioritise and to work under pressure and within a targeted environment
- Commercially aware (focus on gross profit growth and cost control)
- Able to understand/explain products and services and take and resolve queries and objections
- You know what it takes to get customers moving quickly and seeing value from software for their business. You also know what it takes to drive change through an organisation, and to guide customers through that change
- Getting to the root cause of a challenge and coming up with a solution is second nature to you. You have an eye for identifying problems, and an even stronger skill in taking positive proactive action
- Adapt to and live the company values
- Competitive basic salary in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- Competitive bonus structure
- Friendly relaxed environment which promotes work-life balance
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Megan Kelly in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.