Location UK / Fermanagh
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary See description
Updated 1 week ago
Accommodation Manager Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh £Excellent DOE
Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
Based in the heart of the Fermanagh Lakelands, our client is one of the country’s leading hotels. Steeped in history, this family-owned getaway offers a unique blend of old world charm and modern luxury, making for the perfect country retreat. They are now looking for an Accommodation Manager to join their customer-focused team.
If you have experience in four or five star hotels and are seeking a fresh, new challenge, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a world-class organisation.
Our client believes that an organisation is only as good as their people. As such, they offer an enjoyable, stimulating and engaging environment, as well as ongoing training and support to ensure that their employees are leaders in their industry.
As the Accommodation Manager, you’ll ensure that our client’s high standards are maintained throughout their Accommodation and Front of House functions.
Striving to exceed customer expectations, you will:
– Motivate and inspire your team to provide a high-quality service
– Lead by example and foster a welcoming and positive work environment
– Ensure the efficient turnaround of rooms
– Identify ways to increase revenue
– Handle any complaints in a pleasant, efficient and prompt manner
– Control labour, equipment, stock and material costs
– Ensure that safety and hygiene regulations are followed at all times
To be considered, you will need:
– At least four years’ experience of working in a four or five star hotel
– Experience of managing staff and controlling rotas
– Previous experience of budgetary control and stock control
– Experience of managing wage percentages to adhere with company targets
Proactive and results-driven, as the Accommodation Manager, you’ll have an unrivalled eye for detail and the ability to motivate others. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are also key.
To apply for the role of Accommodation Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Accommodation Manager, Hotel Accommodation Manager, Hospitality Manager, Front of House Manager, Accommodation Supervisor, Accommodation Team Leader, Hospitality, Leisure & Tourism.