Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £15000 - 25000
Updated 4 weeks ago
Commercial Window Cleaner - Great opportunity
My client is a successful locally owned industrial cleaning company that provides a range of services including High Level Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Hard Surface Power Washing, for a wide range of clients/sectors including, public sector, corporate, manufacturing, education, retail, and commercial.
Due to continued expansion and recent award of new contracts they now seek to recruit a capable Window Cleaner on a permanent full-time basis. Working as part of a small dedicated team, you will help provide a professional, safe, quality window cleaning service across Northern Ireland, but mainly based in Greater Belfast area.
– To ensure window cleaning services / tasks are delivered to the company’s standards as laid down in the contract specification.
– To comply with the company’s policies in relation to Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Policy & Regulations.
– To ensure that Vans are appropriately clean and in a tidy condition at all times.
– To report any machinery/ equipment defects as per the company policy.
– To maintain Company standards in dress and appearance at all times.
– To comply with the Company accident reporting procedure and assist promptly and accurately in the completion of all relevant documentation
You must have a positive attitude towards work with a focus on getting the job done right, you will enjoy working as part of a professional team and be flexible to working hours. Training given to ensure you can operate all the equipment/machinery including using Pole reach systems, ladders, harnesses and cherry-pickers to ensure you work safely at heights.
You will work on prominent building across NI and on major landmark buildings. You will be involved cleaning of windows on multi-storey buildings.
Candidates MUST have a Full Clean Driving License as you will drive company vehicles. You MUST be able to pass a Security Clearance check. You do not need to own a car but you’ll ideally live in Greater Belfast to aid pick-ups etc. You must have good communication skills with an excellent understanding of written / spoken English.
Above average salary to reward your flexibility and commitment, Pay Rate £8.34 per hour, with overtime you could earn over £20,000. It’s a 40-hour week, normally 8am to 4pm, You will work 5 days out of 7, as sometimes you may have to work weekend hours to get access to certain buildings, you may start work early of finish late. You MUST be flexible. Pension scheme, 28 day’s holiday.
Window Cleaning experience is not essential, you must be capable of physical work and be comfortable working at heights. Great opportunity for the right candidates.
Interested? Contact Bill Ashe at Staff Source by sending in your CV using the apply button.