Warehouse Manager required, contact Stuart at Gen Tech for more information.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established distribution company of over 30 years in the FMCG sector. You will be responsible for the effective management of the Warehouse and Distribution functions
You will be responsible for the effective management of the Warehouse and Distribution functions to ensure that the customer service is maintained in an efficient and effective manner.
You will be expected to:
- Manage the overall warehouse and distribution operation.
- Manage and support the various teams within the warehouse function
- Develop procedures to improve the process and create efficiencies within the warehouse and distribution function
- Work closely with other supervisors and management to make decisions and recommendations.
- Undertake duties within the warehouse environment.
- Give clear direction and guidance to individuals.
- Experience of working in a warehouse or logistics environment
- Management experience at departmental level (Minimum 2 years)
- Experience of working in the FMCG sector
- 5 GCSE including English and Mathematics grade A-C
- Knowledge of warehouse practices and inventory control techniques
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage others and understand HR policies and procedures
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring the order, assembly and despatch of goods
- Effective utilization of space
- Insure overall compliance with H & S regulations & WTR
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse
- Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
- Ensure standards of work are maintained
- Insure all training is complete and timely
- Hands on approach to managing and working with the team.
Hours 40 hours per week – Monday – Friday 9am -6pm
Salary- to be discussed.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV or for more information contact Stuart at Gen Tech.
Gen Tech is an equal opportunities employer.