Location UK / Ballymena Area
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 4 days ago
Excellent opportunity for a Vehicle Technician based in Ballymena
VEHICLE TECHNICIAN- CURTIS CARS BALLYMENA
Excellent opportunity for fully trained technicians to carry out service & maintenance work at Curtis Cars at their Ballymena branch.
With increased workload Curtis Cars Ballymena is currently seeking to employ fully trained technicians to carry out Service & Maintenance work on Cars and Commercials at their Ballymena Branch.We will offer a very competitive salary, excellent working conditions to the successful candidates and a workshop which has the latest LED lighting,heating,tiled floor and specialist diagnostic equipment.
Essential qualities to be considered for this position:
1. Have a minimum 2 years experience gained in a franchised dealership (Ideally Toyota/Peugeot)
2. Trained to NVQ Level 3
3. Ability to work own your own and as part of a team
4. Computer literate and proficient with computer tablets
5. Ability to diagnose and repair vehicles to manufacturers requirements
6. Be able to demonstrate the commitment and desire to train to Senior Diagnostic Technician/Master Technician
7. Full clean driving licence
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer. The aim of our policy is to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, age, marital status, race, religious belief or political opinion, nor should they be disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which are neither justified nor relevant to the job. Selection criteria and personnel procedures will be reviewed regularly to ensure individuals are recruited, promoted and treated in all other ways purely on the basis of merit and the ability to do the job for which they have applied.