Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary See description
Updated 2 weeks ago
Training Officer – Established Charity Belfast OR the North East OR the North West (with travel throughout Northern Ireland) £Excellent Plus Pension, Flexible Working
Training Officer – Established Charity
Belfast OR the North East OR the North West (with travel throughout Northern Ireland)
£Excellent Plus Pension, Flexible Working
Are you a passionate training professional with experience of working with young people? Want to support the success of a forward-thinking charity that’s dedicated to helping young people reach their full potential? If so, read on.
Our client is an innovative charity that provides young people with the entrepreneurial skills they need to succeed in life and work once they leave education. Now, they’re looking for a number of Training Officers to join them in Belfast, the North East or the North West and deliver first-class training to learners in post primary schools.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on an exciting role where no two days are the same and inspire the next generation of entrepreneurs, CEOs and game-changers.
As a Training Officer, you’ll facilitate and deliver a range of business education programmes to learners at schools throughout Northern Ireland.
Reporting to the Development Manager, you will:
– Ensure that programmes engage learners
– Train and develop volunteers to support the delivery of programmes
– Ensure programmes are delivered to agreed quality standards
– Help to develop and review programme materials
– Encourage schools to submit programme requests
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
– Experience of working with young people in a voluntary or employed capacity
– Excellent training skills with an understanding of techniques to engage learners and enhance their learning experience
– A high level of IT literacy, including proficiency in MS Office and/or a recognised IT qualification (ECDL)
– A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Personable and engaging, as a Training Officer, you’ll be highly-organised and able to adapt to changing requirements. You’ll also have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and the enthusiasm to inspire young people, teachers, colleagues and volunteers.
This is a part time role, working 30 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 15:45. Flexible working patterns will be considered.
To apply for the role of Training Officer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Training Officer, Training Assessor, Trainer, Assessor, Programme Delivery Co-ordinator, Training Delivery Co-ordinator, Enterprise Training Officer, L&D Co-ordinator, Business Skills Trainer, Learning & Development Officer.