Our client is currently going through another growth phase and we are looking to expand the current team with the appointment of an experienced Administrator/ Trainee Estate Agent willing to cover reception, admin and client engagement duties.
JOB Description: TRAINEE ESTATE AGENT/ADMINISTRATOR
The business is currently going through another growth phase and we are looking to expand the current team with the appointment of an experienced Administrator/ Trainee Estate Agent willing to cover reception, admin and client engagement duties.
Position: TRAINEE ESTATE AGENT/ADMINISTRATOR
Location: Belfast Co. Antrim
We are an energetic firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors who for over 26 years have built a large and trusted network of clients in the greater Belfast area covering Property Sales & Rentals and valuation for most of the leading banks and building societies.
The business is currently going through another growth phase and we are looking to expand the current team with the appointment or an experienced Receptionist willing to cover reception, admin and client engagement duties.
- You will be part of a young and forward-thinking team who pride themselves on delivering first class service to all clients, tenants, landlords and business partners.
- You will act as the first point of contact for all enquiries via phone or in the office.
- This job is vital to create a professional image from the first point of contact with customers, you will be professional, well presented and able to build strong relationships with customers at all levels.
- You will take all calls, re-direct as required or deal directly with any issues.
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and professional manner, providing support in an efficient & timely manner.
- Support the business with daily advertising duties for shop window, property websites, and informing customers on new properties available to the market.
- Help create property brochures and advertising particulars.
- Take ownership of the office & staff diaries, manage all appointments for meetings, property viewings and liaising with clients.
- Organise the viewings and valuations of properties with vendors and landlords.
- You will keep in regular contact with the clients and vendors relating to properties, including enquires, pricing, availability, maintenance requirements.
- Provide vital administrative and clerical support to the business on a daily basis, supporting all senior staff in business operations.
- Be a key part of the sales team and therefore proactive in generating leads for valuations & following up on those leads.
- Minimum of 2+ years administrative, receptionist or property experience in a customer facing role.
- Property experience is preferable, but not essential as long as you are willing to learn quickly.
- Well-presented with a professional manner in your approach.
- Passionate and driven with a positive attitude.
- Friendly, outgoing, superb interpersonal skills and able to build strong relationships with clients.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills (both written and oral).
- High attention to detail, proficient in Microsoft Office packages and able to update website software (in house training will be given) & preferably with RSA stage 2 work processing or equivalent.
- Well organised with good time management skills.
- You don’t have to have a sales background, but you will be a key member of the sales team, so should be highly motivated and a team player able to use initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to secure a long-term career in a highly successful business.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be dependent on experience.