We are now recruiting a Trainee Accountant for our Dungannon site
We currently have opportunities for a Trainee Accountant in our Dungannon site. Opportunities exist for Trainee’s with both a commercial and operational focus.
As Trainee Accountant you will be part of a team producing Management Accounts for the business, supporting the team with analysis and working on various projects and initiatives within the organisation whilst receiving full training and support with your studies.
It is preferred that the Trainee Accountant will undertake the professional CIMA /ACCA qualification.
- Working closely with the finance team to develop a strong understanding of the financial processes within the business
- Contribution to the production of weekly & monthly accounting process
- Contribution to the production of management information
- Develop an understanding of all functions within finance and contribute to the smooth operation of the function as necessary
- Developing key relationships across the business to gain an understanding of the operational processes and subsequent financial processes
- Assisting with regular financial reporting & analysis
- Supporting the team with audit preparation
- Provided with indepth technical training and mentor support
- Development of strong commercial knowledge and communication skills
The ideal candidate
- Ideally a 2:1 or above in a business related degree
- At least one year industry related experience
- Qualified Accounting Technicians may also apply
- Excellent analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong written and attention to detail skills
- Commitment to a high level of professionalism
- Desire to develop a career within Finance
Please submit an up to date CV to the above email address quoting the job reference
Closing date for receipt of applications is 28th September 2018