Anomali delivers earlier detection and identification of adversaries in your organization’s network by making it possible to correlate tens of millions of threat indicators against your real time network activity logs and up to a year or more of forensic log data.
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB, PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK:
Anomali is a cybersecurity startup focused on providing organizations visibility into newly discovered security threats to proactively defend against malicious attacks. Headquartered in Redwood City, Calif., the company is privately held and venture capital backed.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and curious technical writer to join our Technical Publications group. You will be part of a fast-paced team, working closely with the development engineers and product managers to deliver documentation. You will be responsible for short- and long-term deliverables, handling documentation written in MadCap Flare.
· Developing high quality end-user documentation for Anomali products
· Coordinating and collaborating with developers to collect information, ensuring timely doc reviews, and meeting project deadlines
· Participating in feature and product reviews
· Attending team meetings and scrums
· 2+ years of experience writing documentation for enterprise software products
· Professionally trained technical communicator and/or a demonstrated track record of writing technical documentation
· Working knowledge of MadCap Flare
· Excellent writing and verbal communication skills; team player; adapt quickly to changing priorities; can work with minimal guidance and supervision
· Familiarity with network and security products
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
It is our policy to ensure that all eligible persons have equal opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their ability, qualifications and aptitude. We select those suitable for appointment solely on the basis of merit without regard to an individual’s disability, race, religion, sex, age or sexual orientation. Monitoring is carried out to ensure that our equal opportunity policy is effectively implemented.