Looking for a sales career within the booming automation industry? Experience working in sales? Want to challenge your technical knowledge? This may be the opportunity for you!
Due to increased demand and business growth, Hanley Automation are looking for an ambitious individual to join our growing team in Antrim.
We are a leading provider of Electrical Controls and Factory automation solutions to a vast range of organisations, particularly for blue-chip clients within the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors. This opportunity needs a smart and enthusiastic individual with the ability to provide our customers with fast and accurate delivery on the products and services we provide.
What we want you to look after:
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Using Rockwell Automation software products to prepare detailed technical and commercial proposals on motor control, automation and the connected enterprise suite of products.
- Responsible for contributing to sales initiatives across the business.
- Manage existing customer queries over phone and email.
- Provide administration support to our sales team (i.e. customer quotations).
- Keep up to date with our product and service offerings to ensure that you can quickly advise customer when required.
- Communicate with our customers on a regular basis ensuring that they are up to date with expected delivery dates, overdue items, returns, and warranty issues.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives within the Sales team to maintain a competitive approach.
What we would like you to have:
- A third level qualification in business or engineering is highly desirable.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft packages (i.e. Microsoft Excel)
- Must be a strong communicator (both written and verbal) with fluent English.
- An understanding of cost margins and sales and purchase agreements.
- An exceptionally ability to build positive relationships with clients.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- A strong interest in developing your technical knowledge of automation products is essential.
- Must hold a valid full work permit for the UK.