Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary See description
Updated 5 days ago
Positive Futures is the leading charity for people with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families.
• Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights and choices as everybody else?
• Are you caring, kind, compassionate and patient?
• Would you like to help people achieve their dreams?
Support Workers £8.42ph
Varied shift patterns to include evenings and weekends.
You will support people to live the lives they want in their own homes and work as part of a team to deliver support on a 24 hour shift schedule.
If you can give us a commitment to put the people we support first, we can give you:
• Holiday allowance up to 33 days per year
• 4% pension contribution (for eligible staff)
• Employee discount card
• Loyalty benefits
• Generous sickness and maternity pay
You will have
To find out more about this exciting opportunity and to complete an application form, please click the apply now button before midnight on Sunday 30 September 2018.
Interviews are scheduled for week commencing Monday 8 October 2018.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (NIC101385).